Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I protect my Ipod from virus?

Is there a special software for it or does the antivirus on the computer do the job?



How do I protect my Ipod from virus?husqvarna



Well first have you got an anti-virus software installed in your PC?



..



If not get http://free.grisoft.com/ %26lt;%26lt; AVG .. Its great! Seriously.



Download the free edition..



Then do a system scan..If there are no threats then you are virus free..In result to this a virus will not be installed onto your iPod =]..



If you do not have AVG..but just a different anti-virus software installed that should do the job to =]



So basically to narrow that all down!..Yess the anti-virus on your computer does the job =] X



How do I protect my Ipod from virus?microsoft office



wut that guy typed
Just use a safe download service.
the anti-virus on your computer should get rid of any viruses before you can accidently sync them to your ipod.
get avg anti virus on your computer which will usually stop viruses from getting on your i-pod

No comments:

Post a Comment