Friday, August 21, 2009

Why does my computer restart while doing whatever?

Is it software or hardware? Can't be virus because Norton Antivirus scanned and nothing.



Why does my computer restart while doing whatever?avast



I was having a similar problem recently in my laptop. I suspected everything from the virus's to the power source to the battery. It turns out it was the hard drive dieing. I had never seen that before in all the dead hard drive I have encountered. But once I put in a new hard drive, everything went back to normal.



Why does my computer restart while doing whatever?ducati



It depends on what %26lt;whatever%26gt; is. If it's gaming, or something else that uses a lot of CPU or a lot of GPU, the computer could be overheating.
its possible that the virus is undetectable. Or you may have a memory leak. Run a tool like Hijackthis.exe or adaware. These tools will determine if you have spyware on your machine, so you can remove them. If this doesnt do the trick, go to safe mode and run scandisk. If that dont do it. Re-load that bad-boy, no need to waste alot of time on diagnostics if you are fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment