Sunday, August 23, 2009

My laptop still shows your computer is infected with a back door Trojan that allows the remote attac

perform various malicious actions.And it shows on my screen that click this baloon to download malware removal software.



I alreadily download avintas antivirus but it still shows critical system error and spyware.Pls suggest mewhat to do.



My laptop still shows your computer is infected with a back door Trojan that allows the remote attacker to...?anti virus



go to grisoft.com



download these



1.AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5



2.AVG antivirusfree 7.5



it is better than norton ......trust me



i know because i use both



b.t.w. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY VIRUS



IT IS JUST ADWARE TRYING TO FRIGHTEN YOU



ONCE YOU GET AVG



RUN A FULL SCAN



REMOVE THE ADWARE



My laptop still shows your computer is infected with a back door Trojan that allows the remote attacker to...?auto protect



Use Norton Antivirus and you will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment