Sunday, August 23, 2009

Which is better?

when buying a software programs for instance norton antivirus is it better to buy it downloading the product or buying it on a cd?



Which is better?antivirus protection



(sorry, got freaked out because 1 key was stuck and inserting ones into every word)



I say CD, that way its easier to reinstall if needed. Although, you can still re download with online purchase, but say Norton blockers you from using Internet....



Which is better?computer repair



I can only tell you my experience from buying a competitors version spyware doctor. The version I bought on cd for one computer worked perferctly but the version I downloaded and bought through the web always results in a dll error half way through the scan and you just have to hit the ok button. Both works the same except for the pause.
that all depends, if you want it right now and then, u can just download it, and pay a price, or u can go to an electronic store that may carry norton antivirus, downloading is easier, just dont accedentaly delete whatever you just download :)
I know its off topic but I had like trojans and worms on my comp without me knowing and it burned out my motherboard and had to buy a new one:( but now I use a product called AVG Free and it works great scans every morning by itself, has given me no problems!Updates with your premission.TOTALLY FREE! Try it!
If you have a high bandwidth connection dowloading it would be better. Else try for a CD
buy cd

No comments:

Post a Comment