Sunday, August 23, 2009

Answers from computer PROS only thnx!?

i got norton protection center...it came with my computer....and when its running....it slows my game down quite a bit ..so ive decided to but a new antivirus or w.e its called software



what do pros recommand???



Answers from computer PROS only thnx!?computer



I use AVG. It is free and works well. Also, ZONE ALARM is a great firewall/protection. Also, I use Spybot: Search and Destroy for ad/apyware.



Answers from computer PROS only thnx!?free spyware



I've been using plain old Symantec Anti-Virus (also called Norton Anti-Virus for the home market) for over 10 years. It works great. But then again I've never had a virus either. It isn't just important to have ant-virus but also to practice safe computing (i.e. don't read emails from people you don't recognize, use strong passwords, use a web browser other than internet explorer, be careful of what you click on, etc). If you practice safe computing then you can actually get away without using any anti-virus, spyware remover/blockers, personal firewalls, etc.
HOnestly I don't run any AV protection at all



Going on 30 years, never had a problem.



Windows 2000 Professional and Ubuntu Linux.
I like http://www.avast.com
The following are previous answers to your question which I saved from Yahoo Answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment