Friday, August 21, 2009

How can I remove "AVSystemCare" from my computer?

I keep getting annoying popup ads, and it tries to begin downloading some kind of spyware or antivirus protection. I know this is a bogus software or whatever, I just can't figure out how to get rid of it. I have McAffee, AdAware 2007 and Xoft, but none of them remove it. I need help with this please%26gt;



How can I remove "AVSystemCare" from my computer?viruses



Ayt.



You download Windows Defender. That happened to me. It'll only take a while for you to navigate the Defender. The download is for free from www.microsoft.com.



After downloading, Click SCAN, and then click TOOLS, then click SOFTWARE EXPLORER. Now your eyes must be quick to spot the extension name of that software. Once you have found it then click REMOVE. Finished.



Restart your PC again to refresh it.



How can I remove "AVSystemCare" from my computer?antispam



These are a few FREE programs (which I personally use), which work great together to check whether your computer is infected, if anything is found they will remove the problem files. Make sure to disable your own Anti-virus before installing a new one because it may cause a conflict.



Download the following:



Spybot: Search %26 Destroy - Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software. Make sure to download all of the newest updates before scanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment