Sunday, August 23, 2009

I want to buy Kaspersky Anti Virus but am Scare of Russian code warrior?

I use Anti virus software for many years.At first I was a big fan of Mcafee and Norton until I discovered Kaspersky.I try to scan a computer with Mcafee and it didnt found nothing.I tried with Norton and it only found suspicious cookie.



Then AVG found 5 virus and finally I tried Kaspersky. It was able to delete more than an 100 virus that other antivirus couldn't find.



My only problem is that this software come from Russia, a country where international laws make local criminal laugh.Russians are among the best programmer in the planet on top before Chinese and Indians.They are the top coders and every years they beat north Americans,Europeans and chinese at problem solving competition.Most devastating modern computer virus come from russia.



All this make me scare that Kaspersky can be a spyware itself .and there is no organization that supervise softwares.I use it for a month,everything was great until the trial finish and I didnt purchase it.After that my computer became unsuable.



I want to buy Kaspersky Anti Virus but am Scare of Russian code warrior?free adware remover



In my spare time I am a beta tester for just about every new antivirus/antispyware software that comes out onto the market.



I can assure that all of the antivirus programs that come out of Russia, including "Kaspersky", are 100% safe and will keep your pc secure. The same for China. I can tell you that all not all of the antivirus programs that come out of India, are safe as they claim. Plus fail to work as claimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment