Sunday, August 23, 2009

Adobe Photoshop CS Problem?

I have adobe photoshop CS installed. It was working fine until yesterday.



I created some file (a text withe some effects) and saved it in the the photoshop format. When i opened it - it did not open. The photoshop would load the plugins and fonts,etc... and then it would not respond.



I deleted the file and then opened photoshop but still the same problem.



Then i uninstalled photoshop from the add-remove, restarted my pc and installed it again BUT stil lthe same problem.



It will load uptil the plugins,fonts, etc.....But it will not open photoshop - "Not Responding".



I even scanned my pc with antivirus and also with other cleaner software...after that also i get the same problem.



Adobe Photoshop CS Problem?bmw



Search for Adobe Photoshop CS Preferences file in your computer (usually it located under Documents and Settings folder). If you find it, trash it and try to launch your PS.



Adobe Photoshop CS Problem?free adware remover



Again Remove it and install other than C: Drive.



I hope your problem will be solved.



Have a nice Day.
Easiest fix for me on any "worked yesterday" problems is to roll back to an earlier day on your computer. System Restore - pick a date it worked and give it a shot. It will undo harmful changes that occur and it stores a backup prior to any changes in programs.
Check to make sure that you have all of the .dll files for Photoshop CS. If worse comes to worst and it still doesn't work do a system restore and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment