Sunday, August 23, 2009

How to get files back from Virus Vault???

I got my PC infected with certain virus. I installed AVG antivirus free version 7.5. This software detected a lot of infected files and as it was unable to heal or clean those files, it put all those files into the virus vault. These files are more than a thousand. Now the antivirus is unable to open its virus vault and I want to get those files back. What to do??



How to get files back from Virus Vault???antivirus software



ok u cnt open those files avg wnt let you what i have on my computer is tune up utilities 2008 u can recover deleted files etc from this with out viruses. also download spybot search and destroy. i have avast anitvirus instead of avg as avast detected lot more viruses.



How to get files back from Virus Vault???computer virus



If your AVG antivirus was unable to clean the viruses and they are in the Vault, then I recommend that you to go add/remove and remove AVG antivirus from your system.



The viruses will also be deleted from your system. (You will be 100% clean until you get another virus).



Then install a far better one from Germany that is free for home personal use. http://www.free-av.com/ I removed over 550 trojan viruses for my friend, who new PC was infected from just using "facebook". Was done on one scan and cleaned. Now she is fine with Avira installed.



Or you can install Avast free for home personal use. You will get auto. updates every hour on the hour, plus has an excellent background scanner. http://www.avast.com



Mind Doctor, France
ok kids let me make this clear. the reason thos files are in the vault is because THEY ARE INFECTED. dont try to get them back...hell over a thousand? I'd reformat.



AVG is the best free virus protection going. dont bother with Avast.

No comments:

Post a Comment