Friday, August 21, 2009

Why will my Lexmark 3100 all in one printer not print in color?

Brother gave me the all in one 3100 printer and the color cartridge was bad on it, so i ordered another one and put it in and it still will not print in color. When i try to automatically align it, it says it can not do it, my brother also told me to take a damp rag with alcohol on it and gently wipe the bottom of the cartridge cause sometimes dried up ink is on it, so i did and still no luck. I am having a fit over here with his printer, has given me problems since i got it. first the software would not download until i disabled my antivirus and now this. Please help and i am not in the mood for no sarcastic B.S. comments, only inteligent people answer. PLEASE HELP!!!



Why will my Lexmark 3100 all in one printer not print in color?anti virus scan



try this : ctrl +P -preferences (printing preferences) -settings -load factory settings. good luck !



Why will my Lexmark 3100 all in one printer not print in color?ariel



Check if you are placing the right color cartridge to the right slot (not sure if right or left). Go to the Lexmark Solution Center and try to do any maintenance again. This is a common mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment