Friday, August 21, 2009

I have a PC virus that norton 360 couldnt get rid of?

The virus automatically opens up explorer and sends me to a anti spy/ virus web site called trusted antivirus.com and advanced cleaner.com trying to sell me anti virus software. If I leave my PC on for too long i'll have 100 windows open to these places.Norton 360 couldnt get rid of it. Whats the best software out there? Thanks



I have a PC virus that norton 360 couldnt get rid of?kawasaki



go to safe mode with networking by restarting ur pc and pressing F8, then go the net and download AVG Anti virus, Ad aware 2007 and Spyware Doctor Starter Edition. Install them all and update then run a full scan one at a time.



I have a PC virus that norton 360 couldnt get rid of?nortan antivirus



get these free tools... adaware(lavasoft.com) spybot(safer-networking.org) HiJackThis(trend.com) winsockfix v1.2(majorgeeks.com) CCleaner (ccleaner.com)



install and run the adaware/spybot updater



disable restore



start-run-apps-accessories-sys... disk cleanup



reboot safe mode w/ networking (continually press f8 upon reboot)



Run adaware and spybot deleting anything they find.



Run Hijackthis (this shows all BHO's on ur browser~very important)



Run CCleaner (Repair/delete anything it finds)

No comments:

Post a Comment