Friday, August 21, 2009

How can i change my desktop icons?

i have a lots of icons



i want to change my desktop icons for example"MYCOMPUTERS" icon



can anyone please tell me how can i do it



and how change other softwares icons



for example "norton antivirus" icon



please please please i need your help



and please note that i dont want to change the icons with a shortcut



so please tell me the other way



and if you know where the system icons are stored



then please tell me



How can i change my desktop icons?virus scanner



It's not possible (it's restricted) unless you mess with the program's core files. You'll need to download a windows cracking-program. I don't know to find it so I can't answer your question to the fullest. Hope I helped a little bit.



How can i change my desktop icons?anti virus software



There are two ways, First you can right click the icon scroll down to properties. From there go to change icon another window opens. Choose an icon for it and apply. The second method go to start than control panel, from there choose appearance and settings in Win XP. In Vista it Theme play with the settings from there until you like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment